These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (The Customer). We are www.kaatxstore.com operated by “kaatx” with email address email@example.com, (the Supplier or us or we).
These are the billing terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
- Website means our www.kaatxstore.com website on which the Services are advertised.
The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and color of any Goods supplied.
In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
Basis of Sale
The description of the Services and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
Payments Types Accepted: MasterCard, Visa, PayPal .
A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract, and before performance begins of any of the Services.
We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
An order may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once the payment is processed, the buyer is responsible for the payment.
Fees and Payment
The fees (Fees) for the the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order or via alternative payment method such as Paypal and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the goods.
More detailed information on our payment models and methods is available here: Payment Methods
Goods will either be free of shipping charge or if a premium method of shipping is selected, paid for by the buyer in the amount calculated by the seller at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of the item including shipping, will be refunded to the buyer by the seller. Shipping costs may increase if shipping internationally or on rush orders. If an item is damaged during shipping, seller will not be held responsible however may offer a refund at discretion. The seller will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the services or materials it supplies the buyer.
More detailed information on our shipping policies is available here: Shipping Policy
All Sales Final / Return Policy
All sales are final. All items sold on the “kaatx” online store (www.kaatxstore.com) are NOT ELIGIBLE for RETURNS, REFUNDS or EXCHANGES.
Please see our return policy for more detailed information: All Sales Final / Return Policy
Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 1 hour after your purchase without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 1 hour.
You can submit the cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the You can submit the cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract by email. Once we receive your cancellation form, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation by email without delay.
Please see our cancellation policy for more detailed information: All Sales Final / Return Policy
Deduction for Goods supplied
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Color Matching Disclaimer
We can’t guarantee color accuracy 100%. Printed colors may slightly vary from what appears on your screen.
Misprinted, Damaged, Defective
Any claims for misprinted, damaged, defective items must be submitted within 1 day after has been received.
Please see our misprinted, damaged, defective policy for more detailed information: All Sales Final / Return Policy
Copyright Infringement Notifications
We reserve the right to remove the content which infringes the copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights or publicity rights of others from our Website.
Any complaints about items should be submitted to our support you believe that there is any infringement of your copyrighted materials on our Websites or Services, you may provide us with a notice of copyright infringement.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you must send us a written notice that includes substantially all of the following requirements. You may consult your own attorney or refer to 17 U.S.C.§512(c)(3) (Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) to confirm the following requirements:
- Your address, telephone number, and/or email address, so that we may contact you regarding the notification.
- A clear and complete identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to be infringed. If your notice covers multiple copyrighted works, the notice may include only a representative list of the works.
- An identification of the allegedly infringing materials, and if applicable, the reference or link to the allegedly infringing materials. The identification should include enough specific information, such as Website URL(s), so that we can reasonably locate the allegedly infringing material. General information about the material, such as the Service being used or a username, will not be sufficient for us to identify the allegedly infringing material or its location.
- The statement “I have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The statement “The information in this notice is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. You may provide your signature by typing your own full legal name (including first and last names; no company names) at the bottom of your notice.
Again, please be advised that under 17 U.S.C.§512(f) (Section of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing, or who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability for damages. If you are unsure whether materials on our Websites or Services infringe upon the copyrights of others, please consult a lawyer before proceeding with any notice to us.
Any complaints about items or the seller should be submitted via email to our support team. There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually and the seller will be in contact.
The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the goods or services. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.
These billing terms and conditions are subject to change.
Your use of this website and placement of an order indicates you are in agreement with these billing terms and conditions.