What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the Site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our Site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this Site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may collect the following Data, which include personal Data, form you:
- Contact information such as email address and phone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected).
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you.
- Data is collected automatically.
How long we retain your data
“kaatx” may store your personal information as long as you use our goods and service in order to provide you with such goods and services and for all legitimate business purposes. Pixels may store your personal information to the extent required to comply with our legal, accounting, and/or reporting requirements and to provide information about “kaatx” products or services that you may request. Additionally, “kaatx” may continue to store your personal information contained in standard backup systems. Upon your request, “kaatx” will delete or de-identify your personal information unless “kaatx” is legally required or allowed to maintain such personal information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
“kaatx” has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. “kaatx” cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. “kaatx” is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Site.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this Site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Registration and Ordering
Before ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. This information is used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
Several locations of our Site require you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: create an account on the Site, registering for a contest or sweepstakes, reviewing a product, or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. Your participation in a contest or sweepstakes is completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest and sweepstakes winners and to award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest and sweepstakes winners. By entering a contest or sweepstakes, you may be opting in to receive our email newsletter and special offers and this will be disclosed in the official rules governing the contest or sweepstakes. you.
The Site may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. We do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
Google Analytics – The Site uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics assists “kaatx” with collecting and monitoring data about traffic to the Site. Google Analytics collects visitation information via Google advertising cookies and identifiers. You can learn how Google collects and processes data by visiting the following website: google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. If you would like to opt-out of the collection of data by Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
California ‘DO NOT TRACK’ Disclosure
California law (CalOPPA) requires “kaatx” to let you know how we respond to web browser ‘Do Not Track (DNT) signals’. Because there currently is not an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not honor Do Not Track requests at this time.
- Right to Access. If you are a California consumer, you have the right to ask us to send you the following information up to two times in a twelve-month period:
- The categories of personal data we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collected the personal data.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting personal data.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal data.
- What categories of personal data we disclose about you for business purposes.
- What categories of personal data we sell or exchange for consideration about you.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
2. Right to Delete. If you are a California consumer, you have the right to ask us to delete the personal data about you we have collected. We may deny the request if the information is necessary to:
- complete a transaction, including providing a requested or reasonably anticipated good or service, or fulfill a contract between the consumer and “kaatx”;
- detect and protect against security incidents, malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or take against those responsible for such activity;
- debug to identify and repair errors impairing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech or another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- engage in research in the public interest adhering to applicable ethics and privacy laws where the consumer has provided informed consent;
- enable solely internal uses reasonably aligned with the consumer’s expectations based on the consumer’s relationship with “kaatx” ;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- otherwise use the information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
3. Right to Opt-out. If a business sells personal information to third parties, California consumers have the right, at any time, to opt out of the sale or disclosure of their personal information to third parties. “kaatx” does not sell personal information to third parties.
Right to non-discrimination. The CCPA grants California consumers the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights. If you exercise your privacy rights, we will not discriminate against you, for example, by denying you access to our online services or charging you different rates or prices for the same online services, unless that difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your data.
Access and Update Request: You have the right to review and amend any personal data stored in our system. Just send your request to email@example.com. “kaatx” will provide to you your personal data.
European Union and United Kingdom
ICO – Information Commissioner’s Office
You have the right to lodge a complain with the ICO if you believe your personal information has or is being used by us in a way that you believe does not comply with the GDPR. The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the data protection regulator in the UK, are available on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk. Please note that we would encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issue or concerns you may have.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process Personal Data about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable data protection law, including under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
All sensitive data is encrypted using secure socket layer technology modern algorithms, security protocols, AES and SSL 256-bit encryption security.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Payment Processing and Third Party Processors
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. “kaatx” requires this information to help us process and manage your request.
Our online store is hosted with Woo-Commerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Woo-Commerce will store your data on a secure server behind a firewall and will use the information we collect as part of the payment processing practice.
When you add a product to the shopping cart this information will remain in the cart for an indefinite period of time unless you delete it.
When you make a purchase from “kaatx” Site the Personal Information disclosed to “kaatx” (outlined above) to complete purchases that you choose to make will be shared with whichever payment gateway you select.
Payment and third-party services:
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
“kaatx” uses the following payment options:
Where you submit a payment via the “kaatx” store, you will be providing your credit card details to one of these service providers. Your credit card details are not stored by the service provider and cannot be accessed by “kaatx” staff.
Links and Third party websites:
When you click on links on our blog, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
Age of Consent
By using “kaatx” store, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
If you’re a child (who may be under the age of 13 or 18), please remember to ALWAYS check with your parents or legal guardians before posting contacting us or sending anything to us.
Please contact as by email firstname.lastname@example.org.